Terms & Conditions relating to the Raffle
- M J Hurren, 11 Barton Close, Exton, Exeter EX3 0PE
- Licensed with the Gambling Commission
- The raffle will be administered by the Committee of the South & East Devon Community Raffle.
- Tickets MUST NOT be sold by or to any person under the age of 16.
- Tickets MUST NOT be sold on any public highway.
- Tickets MUST NOT be purchased using a Credit Card
- SEDCR manages this raffle for charity partners covering a wide range of good causes. 90 pence from every ticket purchased goes to the charity featured on the ticket.
- The Draw will be held on 24th November 2020.
- Winners will be notified at the contact details given on their ticket stub. Illegible stubs may be re-drawn.
- It is the responsibility of the selling organisation to ensure that ticket stubs are completed and are legible. Stubs are to be returned, correctly folded, to their Rotary contact by the specified date.
- A full list of winning ticket numbers will be available on this website or by post on request after the Draw.
- Cash prizes [value to be announced] will be drawn at the committee’s discretion.
- The date and location of the Raffle will be stated on the tickets and listed here.