Terms & Conditions relating to the Raffle
- M J Hurren, 11 Barton Close, Exton, Exeter EX3 0PE
- Licensed with the Gambling Commission
- The raffle will be administered by the Committee of the South & East Devon Community Raffle.
- Tickets must not be sold by or to any person under the age of 16.
- Tickets must not be sold on any public highway.
- SEDCR manages this raffle for charity partners covering a wide range of good causes. 90 pence from every ticket purchased goes to the charity featured on the ticket.
- The Draw will be held on 19th November 2019 at The Tumbling Weir, Ottery St Mary, Devon.
- Winners will be notified at the contact details given on their ticket stub. Illegible stubs may be re-drawn.
- It is the responsibility of the selling organisation to ensure that ticket stubs are completed and are legible. Stubs are to be returned, correctly folded, to their Rotary contact by the specified date.
- A full list of winning ticket numbers will be available on this website or by post on request after the Draw.
- There will be one winner of £1,000.
- Further cash prizes will be drawn at the committee’s discretion
2018 Prize list
The Winning ticket Numbers are:
One ticket won the grand Prize of £1,000: 827495
There are also 4 tickets each of which wins £50:
828997, 829740, 805447 and 827397